Indipro Tools Warranty Information | Effective August 1, 2019
Indipro Tools Corp. warrant each item that Indipro Tools manufacture from the date of purchase. Dependent on the product, the warranty period can vary, details available upon request. The following are the warranty periods for the following product categories:
- Indipro Tools Li-Ion Batteries: 24 Month Warranty
- Indipro Tools On-Camera Battery Chargers: 18 Month Warranty
- All other Indipro Tools Products: 12 Month Warranty
In the event of a product failure covered by our warranty, Indipro Tools will repair the product or at our discretion replace the product with a new unit one.
The Warranty does not apply if:
- Evidence of misuse, neglect, water damage or drop damage is found at the time of inspection
- Damage caused by abuse, dismantling, or changes to the product not made by the company.
- Damage caused by natural disaster, abnormal voltage, and environmental factors etc.
- Purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
All repairs are to be returned to along with full contact details to:
Indipro Tools Corp.
Lynbrook, NY 11653
The shipping charges back to our location is the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise directed. Indipro Tools will not accept liability for packages damaged in transit to us. It is the customers responsibility to package the item adequately to prevent any further damage. Indipro will be responsible for shipping the repaired/ replacement product back to the customer. On receipt of the product, our engineer will test to identify the reported fault. Should no fault be found Indipro Tools will return the product back to the customer. If the warranty period had expired for a product and the customer would still like have their product repaired, the components and a maintenance service fee will be charged to the customer.
In the event of a return from an international address any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or charges incurred from the shipment will be the responsibility of the customer.